If you would like to help Saving Animals During Disasters there are a couple of things you can do.
1. DONATIONS OF FOOD for dogs and cats, bedding, crates, kennels, dog houses, medicines, cleaning supplies, toys or any other animal supplies (new or used). We also accept donations of yard sale items to be sold at local auctions. All proceeds go to Saving Animals During Disasters.
2. HELP ORGANIZE events for fundraising or education.
3. HELP US EDUCATE THE PUBLIC on the relationship between pet stores and puppy mills. Almost all pet store pets come from puppy mills. This is a cruelty like no other.
4. ENCOURAGE everyone to spay and neuter their pets.
5. SIGN UP TO BE A VOLUNTEER: volunteer your talents and time to help us with our fund raising efforts by gathering furniture, yard sale items, baking for bake sales and other miscellaneous events. Also you can volunteer your time and love to help foster puppies and kittens waiting for adoption.